This page contains various maps of Elder Scrolls Online zones.
- Wrothgar: “One Last Brawl” achievement map
- Wrothgar: “Orsinium Patron” map
- Grahtwood: “Peacemaker” map
- Hew’s Bane (Abah’s Landing): “Breaking and Entering”
- Vvardenfell Ancestral Tombs Map
- Delve Maps (Bosses & Skyshards)
- Psijic Order Time Rift Maps
- What maps are we missing? Tell us in the comments!
Explored Zone Maps:
This gallery includes fully explored zone map screenshots! These fully revealed maps include mundus stones, skyshards, wayshrines, quest hubs, item set crafting stations, world bosses, dolmens, instanced and public dungeons, delves, and other points of interest.
Unexplored zone maps:
Below are unexplored maps of zones in The Elder Scrolls Online.
ESO Zone progression:
After the short Coldharbour tutorial area, players move on to the following starting zones depending on their faction choice:
- Daggerfall Covenant – Stros M’kai, Betnikh, Glenumbra. Next zones in order include Stormhaven, Rivenspire, Alik’r Desert and Bangkorai.
- Ebonheart Pact – Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen, Stonefalls. Next zones in this order are Deshaan, Shadowfen, Eastmarch and The Rift.
- Aldmeri Dominion – Khenarthi’s Roost, Auridon. You can continue your questline progression in Grahtwood, Greenshade, Malabal Tor, and Reaper’s March.
Players actually start in Glenumbra, Stonefalls or Auridon towns, but I recommend talking to NPCs and transferring to Stros M’kai, Bleakrock Isle, or Khenarthi’s Roost depending on which faction you picked. These zones are original starting areas with great introductory storylines and 6 skyshards ready to be picked up.
After completing starting areas and four larger zones for each faction, players should move on to Coldharbour.
DLC zones in ESO were released in the following order:
- Craglorn (no longer a DLC, meaning accessible to all players with no additional cost)
- Wrothgar (Orsinium DLC)
- Hew’s Bane (Thieves Guild)
- Gold Coast (Dark Brotherhood)
- Morrowind (Vvardenfell)
- Clockwork City
- Northern Elsweyr (Elsweyr)
- Southern Elsweyr (Dragonhold)
- Western Skyrim
- The Reach
- High Isle
You can also find a short overview of starting zones in our leveling guide, or read our zone levels and progression guide to find out how to best follow the storyline.
Have put this site in favorites. What I was trying to find is what level(s) for each zone. I am now level 12 and traveled via shrine which was a bit high for me so hoped a listing such as Stonefalls 1-15 etc.
Yeah though the quests take you from Stonefalls to Deshaan, it’s easy to walk to The Rift which is level 40ish area — I actually did the same thing back in beta.
I didn’t include area levels here, but you can find them in my skyshard maps. They are organized by zone levels, and I think I mentioned roughly the level you should be for each area in the posts.
That will be perfect and will check out your maps in a bit.
You asked for suggestions, I have one but they’ll be a LOT of work.
Farming maps. Spawn locations for Wood types, jewelry ores, black smithing ores, and alchemy reagents (including solvents) If I were you guys i’d make it an interactive map where you can check boxes depending on the materials you want. The same system could even be used for the other maps as well, resulting in a single map per region (not counting the big cities and delves/dungeons of course) with a list of things to check off. I think people would enjoy being able to do all that on a single page.
If you’re on PC, you can try using HarvestMap addon. Should work very well for what you suggested.