There are 7 lost treasures in Eastmarch zone, 6 normal ones and 1 from Collector’s Edition of the game. Eastmarch treasure map locations are indicated on the map below:
For more detailed instructions and exact map coordinates on how to find each Eastmarch treasure see below:
- Treasure Map I – 45×38 – Head northwest from Kynesgrove Wayshrine, on the river bank next to a huge rock.
- Treasure Map II – 32×46 – Between Cradlecrush Wayshrine and Fort Morvunskar Wayshrine.
- Treasure Map III – 45×52 – Head directly south from Wittestadr Wayshrine, treasure is next to s small pond.
- Treasure Map IV – 44×60 – Southwest from Wittestadr Wayshrine, across from a small camp, next to a huge rock.
- Treasure Map V – 74×66 – Near Hammerhome, next to a small shelter.
- Treasure Map VI – 61×54 – Head north from Logging Camp Wayshrine to Thulvald’s Logging Camp, treasure is seen from the main road between a tree and huge rock.
- Collector’s Edition Map – 72×58 – From Jorunn’s Stand Wayshrine head northeast until you reach cave entrance. Next to the entrance you will spot tent and huge trees. Look for the hidden treasure next to the further away tree.
As of 4/27/2017, there are duplicate directions listed in your guide for 3 of the 7 treasure chests in Eastmarch. For Treasure I, III, and VI… all tell you to head NW from Kynesgrove Wayshrine and you will find the treasure located on the riverbank next to a huge rock. According to the map this should probably be just for Treasure 1. Still need correct directions for Treasure III and VI. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the heads up, descriptions have been fixed!
Eastmarch IV coordinates are 42.90 x 82.43
The location for IV is *NOT* what Lann Stone said.
The location is exactly 36.68 x 59.94.