Alik’r Desert is a level 31-37 Daggerfall Covenant zone containing 16 skyshards. We have included a map of Alik’r Desert below, complete with all skyshard locations marked with blue (outdoor) and red (indoor) skyshards.
More detailed notes about every shard location are just below:
- Clearly visible from southern part of Salas En.
- Inside Santaki solo dungeon.
- Top of the guard tower.
- In the water inside Divad’s Chagrin Mine solo dungeon.
- Small island in the middle of the oasis.
- Rooftop of one of the houses.
- First large room in Aldunz solo dungeon.
- In Leki’s Blade, easily spotted once you’re nearby.
- Next to the ship on the ground.
- Inside Coldrock Diggins solo dungeon, take the first left.
- Central room in Lost City of the Na-Totambu public dungeon.
- Below a bridge.
- On top of Mages Guild in Kozanset (stairs next to the building).
- Last room of Sandblown Mine solo dungeon.
- Outside, easily spotted.
- Last large room inside Yldzuun solo dungeon.
If you have trouble locating any, be sure to ask in the comments below!
Where in yldzuun dungeon is thru skyshard I have done the dungeon twice now I can see it at all can use help please
This should be the exact location if I’m not mistaken.
Yeah 12 is not glowing but my journal says I never got it. What is that about? Is there a fix?
Looking for same answer for 5 & 6.