There are 7 lost treasures in Grahtwood zone, 6 normal ones and 1 from Collector’s Edition of the game. Grahtwood treasure map locations are indicated on the map below:
For more detailed instructions and exact map coordinates on how to find each Grahtwood treasure see below:
- Treasure Map I – 40×67 – North of Gray Mire Wayshrine.
- Treasure Map II – 65×48 – Northwest of Ossuary Wayshrine.
- Treasure Map III – 63×38 – North of Elden Root Temple Wayshrine.
- Treasure Map IV – 48×34 – Head south easth of the “Poacher Camp” rare mob boss, and down the small cliff. It is before the roads and not near water.
- Treasure Map V – 35×36 – North from Gil-Var-Delle Wayshrine, across the graveyard, at the base of a huge rock.
- Treasure Map VI – 47×47 – Northwest of Elder Root, before Burroot Kwama Mine, next to the wall of the center of the ruin.
- Collector’s Edition Map – 31×60 – On an isle, far west of Elden Root.
#1 is Northwest of SOUTHPOINT WAYSHRINE, GRAY MIRE WAYSHRINE is farther East.
Treasure map 2 is actually east of the regular Elden root Wayshrine not the temple version.
Treasure Map IV – 37.40 34.08
Collector’s Edition Map – 31.27×59.98
Treasure Map I – 39.5×67.55