There are 18 lost treasures in Cyrodiil zone, and for 12 of them you’ll have to visit other faction’s areas. Cyrodiil treasure map locations are indicated on the map below:
For more detailed instructions and exact map coordinates on how to find each Cyrodiil treasure see below:
- Treasure Map I – 40×49 –
- Treasure Map II – 50×82 – Southern part of Cyrodiil,between two Aldmeri Scroll Temples.
- Treasure Map III – 28×70 – Southwest part of Cyrodiil, Howling Cave.
- Treasure Map IV – 64×76 – Southeast part of Cyrodiil, northeast from Aldmeri Gate of Mnem.
- Treasure Map V – 48×54 – Central part of Cyrodiil, south from the central island.
- Treasure Map VI – 24×56 – Western part of Cyrodiil, Walk from Castle Brindle towards a church, it is next to a tree near the church.
- Treasure Map VII – 55×14 – Head towards east from Fort Dragonclawon ,found on the small island in the center of the lake.
- Treasure Map VIII – 18×39 – Western Cyrodiil, south of Fort Rayles.
- Treasure Map IX – 31×37 – Between Fort Ash and Fort Glademist.
- Treasure Map X – 30×17 – East of Fort Warden.
- Treasure Map XI – 38×15 – Near Echo Cave, between Fort Warden and Fort Dragonclaw.
- Treasure Map XII – 48×18 – Northern Cyrodiil, inside city of Bruma.
- Treasure Map XIII – 82×28 – Northeast part of Cyrodiil, between two Ebonheart Scroll Temples.
- Treasure Map XIV – 69×52 – Eastern part of Cyrodiil, east from Sejanus Outpost.
- Treasure Map XV – 67×48 – Eastern part of Cyrodiil, northeast from Sejanus Outpost
- Treasure Map XVI – 68×64 –
- Treasure Map XVII – 78×47 – North from Drakelowe Keep.
- Treasure Map XVIII – 74×52 – Northwest from Drakelowe Keep