Map below contains the locations of all skyshards in High Isle and Amenos zones. Both these zones are part of the High Isles Chapter which includes a total of 18 skyshards.
Blue icons indicate outdoor skyshards, and red show skyshards found in delves and public dungeons.
High Isle & Amenos skyshards map
High Isles chapter contains a total of 18 skyshards. First 10 are found outdoors scattered throughout the High Isle and Amenos. Skyshards 11-16 are found in delves, while last two are in public dungeons.
Below are basic instructions to help you find these skyshards!
- High above the river across from the Firepot.
- Under the middle bridge spanning Loch Abhain.
- By a beach near the bridge on High Isle’s southern coast.
- Hidden in the rocks above Jheury’s Cove on High Isle.
- Just west of a pointed rock on High Isle’s northernmost beach.
- In the shadow of All Flags Castle’s north wall.
- Overlooking the volcanic vent north of Tor Draioch.
- In the heart of the river canyon east of Amenos Station.
- On the shore of the Flooded Coast below Snake’s Eye View.
- By a bay full of wrecked ships along Skulltooth Coast.
- Follow a climbing path on the southern side of Ghost Haven Bay.
- In the hedge maze of the Spire of the Crimson Coin.
- On a ledge above a pool in the back of Breakwater Cave.
- Guarded by the dead in Death’s Valor Keep.
- At one end of a natural bridge in the heart of The Firepot.
- At the end of a winding path high above Shipwreck Shoals.
- By a blue tree within the caverns of Coral Cliffs.
- Hidden high among the rocky ridges of Whalefall.