Map below contains the locations of all skyshards in Blackwood zone. This zone is part of the Blackwood DLC which includes a total of 18 skyshards.
Indicated with blue numbers 1-10 are outdoor skyshards, and indicated with red are those found in delves and public dungeons.
Blackwood skyshards map:
Blackwood zone contains a total of 10 skyshards outdoors. Skyshard #11 and #12 are in public dungeons, and 13 through 18 are in delves.
Below are basic instructions to help you find these skyshards!
- In the ruins of a fort along the coast
- Outside the marshy walls of a fort overrun with enemies
- Behind the statue of a warrior
- On an island in the sea
- Where the floating roads sink beneath the water
- Southeast of where the forgotten tower sits
- Hidden where specters guard a dead fortress
- In a place where a misstep leads to a long fall
- Where the rocks pile high and the trees stand tall
- By the island where the haj mota prowls
- In a hidden corridor by the blooming red blossoms (The Silent Halls public dungeon)
- On a platform above where the dead and living walk (Zenithar’s Abbey public dungeon)
- Nestled in the moss where the behemoth stalks (Xi-Tsei delve)
- High above where the Goblins scheme (Undertow Cavern delve)
- Watched over by flaming skulls (Doomvault Porcixid delve)
- Where spiders creep and birds speak (Arpenia delve)
- In a cave by the false night’s sky (Bloodrun Cave delve)
- In a rocky alcove, guarded by a vicious wamasu (Vunalk delve)