There are 9 lost treasures in Vvardenfell, zone added in ESO’s Morrowind update. Vvardenfell treasure map locations are indicated on the map below:
Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map I – Tree
- The tree is on a small hill near a lava river.
- Coordinates are 66.28 x 52.83.
Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map II – Pond
- Southernmost lava pool in the area, treasure is near a nearby tree.
- Exact coordinates are 63.46 x 70.03.
Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map III – Sanctuary
- Northeast tower in Aleft ruins.
- Coordinates are 28.36 x 57.14.
There are only three “Collector’s Edition” treasure maps located in Morrowind’s Vvardenfell zone, and with these locations all of them should be easy to find.
Other Vvardenfell Treasure Map coordinates:
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map I: 67×88
- Between two groups of mushrooms next to a rock
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map II: 75×32
- Next to a bonfire on one of the small islands
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map III: 19×43
- Small island next to sunken ship, under a boulder
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map IV: 45×70
- Next to a rock, north from Lake Amaya
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map V: 57×26
- Top of a small hill with a tree, just north of the road
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map VI: 67×73
- Follow the small path up the hill south of Erabenimsun Camp