There are 3 lost treasures in Vvardenfell, zone added in ESO’s Morrowind update. Vvardenfell treasure map locations are indicated on the map below:
Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map I – Tree
- The tree is on a small hill near a lava river.
- Coordinates are 66.28 x 52.83.
Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map II – Pond
- Southernmost lava pool in the area, treasure is near a nearby tree.
- Exact coordinates are 63.46 x 70.03.
Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map III – Sanctuary
- Northeast tower in Aleft ruins.
- Coordinates are 28.36 x 57.14.
There are only three “Collector’s Edition” treasure maps located in Morrowind’s Vvardenfell zone, and with these locations all of them should be easy to find.