There are 7 lost treasures in Shadowfen zone, 6 normal ones and 1 from Collector’s Edition of the game. Shadowfen treasure map locations are indicated on the map below:
For more detailed instructions and exact map coordinates on how to find each Shadowfen treasure see below:
- Treasure Map I – 37×15 – Northeast from Shadowscale Enclave Wayshrine towards a small island across Telvanni Acquisition Camp.
- Treasure Map II – 72×40 – Northeast from Forsaken Hamlet Wayshrine towards Haynekhtnamet’s Lair, next to a small camp.
- Treasure Map III – 71×71 – North from Percolating Mire Wayshrine at the base of a huge tree.
- Treasure Map IV – 61×62 – West from Alten Corimont Wayshrine hidden, behind a ruined stone sculpture near the main road.
- Treasure Map V – 40×47 – North from Percolating Mire Wayshrine at the base of a huge tree
- Treasure Map VI – 23×57 – South from Bogmother Wayshrine towards Ten-Maur-Wolk, next to a huge tree near the main road.
- Collector’s Edition Map – 64×45 – South from Bogmother Wayshrine towards Ten-Maur-Wolk, next to a huge tree near the main road.
VI is obvs not where the CE one is… it’s at 23.87×56.34, NW part of White Rose Prison (so south of Venomous Fens Wayshrine). It’s right next to the mound you use to finish the quest from inside the dungeon.
Correct; on xbox one, mound on hill just past dungeon entrance. Walking sw.
The descriptions for maps III and V are the same. Map II should say northwest, not northeast.
#2 is 70.8 x 39.22