With seven different crafting skills in ESO, we also have 7 corresponding skill trees to improve your crafting prowess. These passives enable you to use higher level materials, have a greater chance to extract more valuable ingredients, research traits on multiple items simultaneously, increase your chance to improve items, and even have a hireling automatically bring you crafting materials once a day.
You can find all crafting skill trees and their abilities below!
- Solvent Proficiency – Allows the Alchemist to use Natural Water to make level 3 potions and Clear Water to make level 10 potions.
- Keen Eye: Reagents – Alchemy reagents in the world are easier to spot when you are 20 meters or closer.
- Medicinal Use – When using potions their effects last 10% longer.
- Chemistry – Produces one extra potion per crafting attempt.
- Laboratory Use – Allows the use of up to 3 reagents while mixing potions.
- Snakeblood – Reduces negative effects in potions by 50%.
- Metalworking – Allows the use of Iron Ingots.
- Keen Eye: Ore – Ore in the world will be easier to see when you’re 20 meters or closer.
- Miner Hireling – A miner hireling will sen you ore and sometimes other items every day.
- Metal Extraction – Improves the chance to extract Blacksmithing ingredients from items.
- Metallurgy – Reduces research times by 5% and allows researching two items at once.
- Temper Expertise – Increases the chance to improve items with tempers.
- Tailoring – Allows the use of Jute ad Hide.
- Keen Eye: Cloth – Fibrous plants in the world will be easier to see when you’re 20 meters or closer.
- Outfitter Hireling – An outfitter hireling will send you cloth or leather and possibly other items every day.
- Unraveling – Improves the chances of extracting Clothing ingredients.
- Stitching – Reduces research times by 5% and enables you to research two items at once.
- Tannin Expertise – Increases your chance to improve items with tempers tannins.
- Potency Improvement – Allows the use of Jora, Porade, Jode and Notade potency runestones to make Glyphs of levels 1-15.
- Aspect Improvement – Allows the use of common (white) and standard (green) Aspect Runestones.
- Keen Eye: Rune Stones – Runes in Tamriel will be easier to see when you’re 20 meters or closer.
- Hireling – A hireling will automatically send you runestones once per day.
- Aspect Extraction – Increases the chance to extract Aspect Runestones by 5%.
- Engraver – Increases the level range of items you can craft.
- Keen Eye: Jewelry – Highlights resource nodes with a subtle glow in the world.
- Jewelry Extraction – Increases your chance to receive materials when deconstructing existing jewelry.
- Lapidary Research – Reduces the time required to research jewelry traits.
- Platings Expertise – Reduces the number of Bars required to upgrade jewelry.
- Recipe Improvement – Allows the making of up to level 19 recipes.
- Recipe Quality – Allows the use of Standard (green) recipes.
- Gourmand – Adds 5 minutes to the duration of any eaten food.
- Connoisseur – Adds 5 minutes to the duration of any consumed drink.
- Chef – Creates 1 extra serving for each food recipe made.
- Brewer – Creates 1 extra serving for each drink recipe crafted.
- Hireling – Hireling will find food and drink ingredient for you automatically once each day.
- Woodworking – Allows the use of Sanded Maple wood.
- Keen Eye: Wood – Wood nodes in the world are easier to spot within 20 meters.
- Lumberjack Hireling – Lumberjack hireling will send you woodworking materials and possibly other items once a day.
- Wood Extraction – Improves your chances of extracting Woodworking ingredients.
- Carpentry – Reduces research times by 5% and allows researching two items at the same time.
- Resin Expertise – Increases your chance to improve items with resins.
To learn more about crafting check in ESO out our other posts. Also be sure to consider downloading this crafting guide to find out more about how to use these professions to craft items for yourself and even make gold selling them!
Great guide. Iw was very very helpful for me and my brother even we are a little bit more advanced players