There are 7 lost treasures in Stonefalls zone, 6 normal ones and 1 from Collector’s Edition of the game. Stonefalls treasure map locations are indicated on the map below:
For more detailed instructions and exact map coordinates on how to find each Stonefalls treasure see below:
- Treasure Map I – 79×57 – Use Othrenis Wayshrine, and head north east of the shrine. You have to go a bit around the rocks on the left. It’s nestled against the rocks there.
- Treasure Map II – 62×51 – Use Ebonheart Wayshrine and head east. Treasure mound is behind the house.
- Treasure Map III – 48×60 – South from Vivec’s Antlers Wayshrine near Among pools of fire, above Vivec’s Wayshrine.
- Treasure Map IV – 18×46 – Southeast from Iliath Temple Wayshrine, up the hill under a huge mushroom.
- Treasure Map V – 20×55 – Just south from Sathram Plantation Wayshrine near stone cliffs next to a small tree.
- Treasure Map VI – 36×70 – South from Ashen Road Wayshrine towards Magmafont Overlook, cross to the other side of the lava river next to a huge rock.
- Collector’s Edition Map – 52×62 – Just west from Brother’s of Strife Wayshrine towards a river, next to a huge tree