Map below contains the locations of all skyshards in Vvardenfell zone added in Morrowind update.
Indicated with blue numbers are outdoor skyshards, and indicated with red are indoor ones (in dungeons).
For more detailed instructions on finding each skyshard see below:
- At a small shrine where the road forks. – Head north from Molar Mag wayshrine, take the path to the top of the hill.
- On an isle facing the Sea of Ghosts. – On northern-most islet.
- On a Dwemer overhang, above a river of lava. – “above a river of lava”.
- On an outcropping overlooking a grisly scene. – Come from the island’s western side.
- In a hollow stump on the wetlands. – Between Tel Branora and Molag Mar wayshrines, easily spotted.
- Withheld at customs and stored in the yard. – picked up during one of your early Morrowind quests, unless you missed it. It’s in a courtyard of the house where you talk to Governor Salvi.
- In a stump on the northern shore of Lake Amaya. – South from Seyda Neen, on northeastern part of Lake Amaya.
- In the heart of crumbling Daedric ruins. – In ruins west of Balmora settlement and wayshrine.
- On a stranded rock in a river of lava. – On a rock surrounded by lava, between Urshilaku Camp wayshrine to the west and Valley of the Wind wayshrine to the east.
- Beneath the Dwarven bridge. – Just below the bridge, north of Gnisis and wayshrine.
- On a treacherous path overlooking a sea of fire. – Nchuleftingth public dungeon. When you arrive in the central room, climb to the southwest platform.
- Heaped onto a cart of stone left on a precarious perch. – Forgotten Wastes public dungeon. Second room, get to the platform via small wood beam.
- Nestled with glittering treasures where the red crystals glow. – Khartag Point public dungeon. End of a tunnel before you reach the flooded area.
- Hidden deep within a shrine to the Price of Corruption. – Ashalmawia solo dungeon. Southernmost room.
- Where cliff-striders bask under golden rays in their den. – Zainsipilu public dungeon. Skyshard is in Northeast room, look for a passage behind a waterfall.
- On an islet in the subterranean lake. – Matus-Akin Egg Mine dungeon. Largest room in the dungeon.
- In a cozy bandit’s den. – Northernmost part of the dungeon, not including the entrance corridor. Small “room” in a corridor.
- In the deepest depths of a subterranean Dwemer ruin – Nchuleft public dungeon. Next to lava at ground level in southeast part of the delve.