Malabal Tor is an Aldmeri Dominion zone for players level 32-37, and like most zones it contains 16 skyshards. We have included a map of Malabal Tor below, including exact locations of indoor (red) and outdoor (blue) skyshards.
A bit more detailed notes to help you locate every skyshard in Malabal Tor:
- Head to Illayas Ruins.
- Outdoors in Iliyas Ruins, easy to see.
- Inside Dead Man’s Drop solo dungeon before the exit.
- Inside Crimson Cove public dungeon.
- Outdoors, very easy to see.
- Northeast room in Tomb of the Apostates solo dungeon.
- First room in Hoarvor Pit solo dungeon.
- Northern shore of the river.
- Next to a larger wooden bridge.
- Middle of the large cliff, outside.
- First room inside Black Vine Ruins public dungeon.
- Western river bank.
- Right as you enter Roots of Silvenar solo dungeon.
- If you approach from the south you won’t miss it.
- Next to a mammoth farm in Vulkwasten.
- Northwest room inside Shael Ruins solo dungeon.