This page contains various maps of Elder Scrolls Online zones.
- Wrothgar: “One Last Brawl” achievement map
- Wrothgar: “Orsinium Patron” map
- Grahtwood: “Peacemaker” map
- Hew’s Bane (Abah’s Landing): “Breaking and Entering”
- Vvardenfell Ancestral Tombs Map
- Psijic Order Time Rift Maps
- What maps are we missing? Tell us in the comments!
Explored Zone Maps:
This gallery includes fully explored zone map screenshots! These fully revealed maps include mundus stones, skyshards, wayshrines, quest hubs, item set crafting stations, world bosses, dolmens, instanced and public dungeons, delves, and other points of interest.
Unexplored zone maps:
Below are unexplored maps of zones in The Elder Scrolls Online.
ESO Zone progression:
After the short Coldharbour tutorial area, players move on to the following starting zones depending on their faction choice:
- Daggerfall Covenant – Stros M’kai, Betnikh, Glenumbra.
- Ebonheart Pact – Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen, Stonefalls.
- Aldmeri Dominion – Khenarthi’s Roost, Auridon.
Players actually start in Glenumbra, Stonefalls or Auridon towns, but I recommend talking to NPCs and transferring to Stros M’kai, Bleakrock Isle, or Khenarthi’s Roost depending on which faction you picked. These zones are original starting areas with great introductory storylines and 6 skyshards ready to be picked up.